Jordi Perelló, since 1882
Our family has been making wine in the village of Llubí (Mallorca) since time immemorial, but the phylloxera plague devastated Europe and our ancestors gave up wine and devoted themselves entirely to the production of liqueurs. That is why we say that our House was founded in 1882, because it was in this year that we definitively began to produce liqueur and wine was left aside. The same year saw the first batches of Brandy, then called cognac, as well as Rum, Bendito liqueur and a long etcetera, including dry aniseed (known at that time as cazalla). Production continued in Llubí, the bodega was left and two houses were bought and converted into a factory until 1940, when, for reasons of expansion, it was moved to Palma. In 1999 we moved to Calvià to new facilities designed specifically for the winery and factory. Today we make our liqueurs in a traditional way, faithfully following the traditional recipes of our ancestors.
Jordi Perelló Distilleries and Cellars
Indústria artesana nº174